Filey SC Is An RYA Recognised Training Centre
We Are Able To Run The Following Courses:-
- 1. Dinghy Levels 1 & 2 + Youth Scheme
- 2. Seamanship / Day Sailing / Sailing with Spinnakers / Start Racing / Performance Sailing
- 3. Power Boating Level 1 & 2 & Safety Boat
- 4. Windsurfing
- 5. First Aid
- 6. Basic Navigation Course (New)
Our Fleet Of Training Boats Include...
- 7 Toppers
- 6 Pico's
- 2 Topper Omega's
- Laser 2000
- Laser 1 (including radial rig)
The course fee includes Course Manual and Logbook. Having obtained your Level 2 Certificate, with coastal endorsement, you are able to use the club's dinghies for the remainder of the year for further practice (subject to certain restrictions). We provide personal buoyancy aids and safety boats are present at all times during on-water activities. When a suitable level of proficiency is attained, full members who do not own their own boats may be able to borrow the club boats or boards if they are not being used for training.
RYA First Aid Certificate
We also now run RYA First Aid Certificate courses.
For further details contact Dave Warburton 01723 584180 or email firstname.lastname@example.org